Bet600 Coupon Code: New Welcome Offer
Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
Every new user who signs with the Bet600 Coupon Code can get £10 free bet every seven days (T&Cs Apply)! The important thing is to enter the code upon registration.
*Key T&Cs: Sign up and place at least 5 Qualifying Bets of a minimum of £10 single bet in stakes at Evens (2.00) or greater within the first week of registration and at the end of the week we’ll credit you £10 free bet. New customer only. Bets funded from Skrill or NETELLER deposits will not count. 18+ T&Cs Apply.
How to get the promotion? What are the main features of this online sports betting platform? Find answers to these questions in our review.
Bet600 Welcome Offer
All new customers who have never held an account before can sign up using the Bet600 Coupon Code. It’s the coupon code that gives you access to the promotion. Without it, you can’t qualify for the promotion.
Consult the table below for more details regarding the promotion:
|Bonus Type||Bonus Details|
|Bet600 Welcome Bonus||£10 Free Bet|
|Key T&Cs||*See above|
Once you sign up with the Bet600 Coupon Code, you have to place at least 5 qualifying bets with a minimum £10 bet in stakes to qualify for the offer. The qualifying bets are only the ones with odds 2.00 or greater. When you register, you have seven days to place the qualifying bets. At the end of that period, you’ll get your bonus.
You can get the free bet every week if you continue to place at least 10 qualifying bets of a minimum of £10!
T&Cs of the Bonus
- The Welcome Bonus is only for people who are at least 18 years old, living in the UK and have never held an account at Bet600.
- Bets placed with money that was transferred via Skrill or NETELLER won’t be counted as qualifying.
- Only bets placed with minimal odds of 2.00 count towards the promotion.
- Free bets and void bets are excluded.
- You have to use the given free bet within a week.
How to sign up with the Bet600 Coupon Code
The procedure of registration is more than simple. Make sure to follow our step-by-step guide, and you can have your account in no time.
- Open the Bet600 website and click the “Join” button.
- Fill in the fields of the application form by entering all the personal data.
- Don’t forget to enter the Bet600 Coupon Code.
- Submit your application.
- Make a deposit, place the qualifying bets and get the Bet600 Welcome Offer.
Bet600 Payment Methods
In order to start betting you have to make a deposit. The Bet600 accepts different payment methods such as various credit/debit cards and e-wallets.
The following picture shows available payment methods that you can use for depositing money or withdrawing any potential winnings:
Bet600 Customer Support
Customer support is an essential part of every online sports betting platform. Being able to get help when needed is crucial. So if you have any questions or issues the important thing is that you can easily contact customer support in the following ways:
- Through a message. You can find a “Contact Us” page on the website. All you have to do is to send your query and someone will get in touch with you.
- Via email. Send an email to the following address: email@example.com
The operator still doesn’t feature the live chat option. Hopefully, this will change soon, because it’s one of the most efficient methods of communication with users. Being able to contact the team support 24/7 is one of the biggest advantages.
The website doesn't have an F.A.Q page either. At first glance, that can seem a bit strange. Usually, all the online betting platforms have one. However, we can agree that with effective and fast customer support there’s no need for that. Instead of searching for questions and answers on your own, you can get all the information right away.
This online sports betting platform got its license for the UK pretty much recently. We can say that it’s pretty new on the market. Of course, there is still time for some improvements.
However, until now we are quite amazed by the plurality and selection of sports betting markets and promotions the sportsbook offers to its clients.