Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
All visitors to this website (‘you’) should be aware that we may process their personal information.This Statement applies only on processing of personal data gathered on this websiteand not to data processing that occurs on other websites.
This website is owned by:
It is possible that this Statement will be modified or updated in the future.
Minor modifications do not impact your rights and obligations in connection with the processing of your personal data.
On the other hand, if we make essential modifications to this Privacy Statement, we will send you notice through our services, or by other means, in order to give you the opportunity to review the changes before they are applied.These changes may affect your rights and obligations regarding the processing of your personal data.
Data Subject and Data Controller
We collect your personal data and as defined under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you are considered to be a data subject. Under the relevant EU Data Protection Law (GDPR), having a role of data subject grants you certain rights that you are entitled to exercise.
According to the GDPR, a data controller is the entity that determines the purposes, conditions and means of the processing of personal data. Taking into account that we do all of the previously mentioned, we are data controllers over personal data collected on this website. Being a data controller gives us the opportunity to process your personal data, but also imposes an obligation to secure and protect your data in accordance with the relevant European standards.
Personal Data We Process
There are two main types of personal data that we may process when you visit our website:
- Personal electronic identification data
- Information about your interaction with our partnered websites
Electronic identification data
By use of the information that web browsers, mobile devices and servers typically make available, we may process your electronic identification data. This can refer to the processing ofthe IP address of the device you use,operating system,browser type,the date and time of access,unique device identifiers,approximate location from which you access the website andmobile network information.
Data of your interaction with our partnered websites
your interaction with our partnered websites includes information such aswhether you visited and/or registered on any of the websites of our partnersor participate in gaming activities on any of the websites of our partners.This type information we process only on aggregated level. In other words, this type of your information is grouped with the same type of data generated by other users. Thus, we cannot find out details exactly about your activities on other websites managed by our partners, but we can find out general statistics about the activities of our users.
Reasons for Data Processing
By visiting our website some of your personal data may become the subject of processing. The following section will explain the reasons for processing your data, as well as the extent in which we need to process it.
We use the information about your IP address mostly for analytical reasons, such as to calculate how many visitors from specific countries /regions visit our website. To present the relevant content to you, we also need to determine an approximate location of your device (e.g. this is how we provide you with content in the language you use).
The information about the operating system and browser can also be processed. This is necessary to help with solving technical problems should they appear, ensuring a regular provision of our services to you.
We may also process data about your activities taken on our partners’ websites. This type of information is grouped with other similar data to help us create statistics about the use of our services. This is important for the legitimate purpose of calculating our revenue.
Your Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
All EU-based companies, including our own, are required to process personal data in strict compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).According to GDPR, you you have the following rights::
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right of access. You have the right to request for access to any of the information relating to you.
- The right to rectification. Whenever appropriate, you can request for an update of your personal data that we control.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to request the transmission of your personal data that we process to another entity, without hindrance from us, if such transmission is technically feasible.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict or limit the processing of your personal information.
- The right to withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on it to process your personal information, without giving any reason to us.
- The right to be forgotten. You have the right to request that we erase your personal data that we hold.
If you think that your rights are in violation you can lodge a complaint. The relevant data protection authority in EU Member States might be determined either by your place of habitual residence, or the place where the alleged infringement emerged. Taking into account that we are a company based in Denmark, you may contact Danish Data Protection Agency as well:Datatilsynet, Borgergade 28, 5, DK-1300 Copenhagen K.If, at any point, you have any questions about the processing of your personal data on this website, or if you want to send us a request concerning your rights please email us at
Legal Grounds for Processing Your Data
We rely on our legitimate interest when we process your personal datain order toupdate our products and services. Your data helps us to improve our website so that we can secure and maintain website functionality , ensure proper lines of communication when you use our services and products , analyse the effect of advertising , monitor and prevent any problems with our services and to personalise your experience .In addition, there may be legal obligations which demand that your personal data is processed.
Protecting Your Data
Your personal data will not be collected excessively, therefore we only process data that we really need.Your data will be kept up-to-dateand stored in a secure environment.The processing will not take longer than necessary for the purpose of it.
We apply appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of your personal data against:
- Any other type of unlawful and/or unauthorised data processing.
Only appropriately authorised and trained personnel have access to your dataand only if such access is necessary for them to complete assigned work tasks.As a continuation of these measures, different levels of access control to your data are being used to secure your privacy.The limitations of access are determined by the very essential business and security needs.
Transferring Your Data Outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)
We may transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)as an essential condition for developing or providing our services.We take all measures in relation to the recipients of your personal data, guaranteeingthat your data is protected as suggested by the GDPR and other laws for data protection that apply.
Your personal data may be transferred to:
- A recipient in a country that, according to the European Commission, does not provide an adequate level of data protection. A list of countries with an adequate level of data protection can be found here.
- A recipient based in the US, in accordance with the Privacy Shield Framework. More about the EU-US Privacy Shield mechanism is available here.
- A recipient from a country that the European Commission considers to have an inadequate level of data protection. When this is the case, we will conclude Data Protection Agreements that will include Standard Contractual Clauses issued by the European Commission. These Agreements would obligate the data recipient to provide an adequate level of protection and implement appropriate safeguards, as defined by the applicable data protection laws with regard to processing your personal data.
Who Else Can Access Your Data
We may share your data with entities who help us with our services (‘third parties').The third parties are categorised as follows:person/s, companies or organisations responsible for marketing, maintenance and development with tasks including, but not limited to, developing and improving our services.For the sake of executing tasks previously agreed upon, the third parties are given the right to process any necessary information.We retain the exclusive right to direct which data will be processed, the means for processing, as well as the purpose for it.
We can share your data with:
- Public agencies such as law enforcement agencies, where we have the legal obligation to do so
- Employees or subcontractors of Better Collective A/S and its' subsidiaries (members of the Better Collective Group)
This Privacy Statement is effective from 25th May 2018.