Sky Bet promo code 2019: Get £20 in free bets today
Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
Registering with Sky Bet comes loaded with offers and promotions that can boost not only your winning chances but also your overall sports betting experience. So, if you are a new user, simply read on! You will find any current Sky Bet promo codes here, including info about the Sky Bet sign up offer, to unleash your potential as a bettor.
What can I get with the Sky Bet promo code?
The following table provides all the details about the currently available Sky Bet promo codes for new customers and what each Sky Bet bonus code corresponds to.
|Product||Welcome offer||Sky bet promo code|
|Sky Bet||Bet £5 Get £20 free bets||Not required|
|Sky Vegas||Spend £10 Get £40 bonus||No code needed|
|Sky Bingo||Spend £10 Get £60 bonus||Get the offer|
|Sky Poker||£10 free and Spend £10 Get £40||Redeem bonus|
|Sky Casino||Spend £10 Get £60 bonus||Sign up now|
- What can I get with the Sky Bet promo code?
- How can I use the Sky Bet promo code?
- Sky Bet New Customer Offer Terms & Conditions
- Other Sky Bet welcome bonuses & promos
- Sports betting markets
- Live betting & streaming
- Sky Bet Mobile app
- Payment options
- Customer service
- Final Thoughts: The Verdict
- Sky Bet promo code FAQs
How can I use the Sky Bet promo code?
Using the Sky Bet promo code is a straightforward task that only requires you to sign up for a Sky Bet account. Below is a step-by-step guide to help you go through this in an heartbeat:
- Click on the button below to visit the operator’s official website.
- Look at the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Click on the “Join” button.
- Complete the sign up form with the necessary details.
- Enter the Sky Bet promo code (aka promotional code) in the relevant field.
- Finalise your application.
Now, if you want to chase the Sky Bet welcome bonus, all you need to do is register and claim it. Just make sure you meet the qualifying criteria and fulfill the Sky Bet sign up offer terms and conditions (more info right below).
Sky Bet New Customer Offer Terms & Conditions
Before you register and claim the sign up bonus, do go through the details pertaining to the promo. That way, you will know precisely how to qualify for the available offer. Here are some of these terms and conditions to bear in mind:
- The offer is available only to new customer over 18 years of age who do not have (or had in the past) an account with Sky Bingo, Sky Poker, Sky Casino, Sky Bet or Sky Vegas.
- Your first bet should be, at least, £5, and be placed on an each-way or a single bet at odds 1/1 or greater.
- Your Sky Bet promo code free bet will be granted to you as 2X£10 bet tokens.
- You cannot withdraw your free bets.
- There is no expiry date tied to free bet stakes.
Other Sky Bet welcome bonuses & promos
Besides the interesting Sky Bet sign up promo code offer, the bookmaker brings several different promotions to please every taste and every requirement. For example:
Sky Vegas Offers
This special product usually gives punters the chance to win a share of free spins from a pool of hundreds or more (free bets that is), alongside other free prizes. This promo typically runs every day, considering past offers, but could also be a weekly affair too. More than often, bettors are rewarded with cash and sports bets that come with no wagering requirements for those that meet certain conditions. We have also seen promotions referring to mega cash prizes. Note that sometimes, a Sky Bet Vegas promo code is required to unlock the current bonus so keep an eye on the site for such details.
Sky Poker Offers
The most commonly offered bonus is in the form of free tournament tokens that players can claim with a minimum deposit. However, you may also come across promotions that enable you to earn bonuses of hundreds or even thousands of pounds in freerolls.
Sky Bingo Offers
Fans of bingo are usually treated with a Spend £X Get a £Y bonus that loads their account with some extra cash to use in any bingo room (or selected ones). That aside, you may also win a combo bonus that gets you bingo money and extra slots to play on selected slot games.
Sky Casino Offers
Pretty much like the generous Sky Bet sign up promo code offer, the Casino also has a wealth of enticing promos for their new players. From cash bonuses that are available after a qualifying deposit to free spins, casino enthusiasts have quite a lot to keep their hands full for a while.
Sports betting markets
Although the website does not wow you from the first glance, and it feels somewhat disorganised at first, it provides punters with everything they need to create bets fast and easy, as well as access their personalised list of sports, among others. When it comes to the sports betting markets, bettors will find a plethora of sports and an even larger list of matched in play. Being one of the biggest names in the UK, it only makes sense to see more than 30 sports being covered by the operator, giving something for everybody.
Among these 30+ different sports, there is almost every tournament, league, and friendly in cricket, world football, snooker, formula 1, European basketball, and other popular sports. The greyhounds and horse race markets are also well-represented.
That aside, if you fancy some fun betting activities, you could also check out the following sections:
- TV & Films
As for the bets odds, there are rather on par with the market average, though, falling a bit short on football at times.
Special Sky Bet Features
The bookie keeps providing new functions to their customers. Some of the most recent services are:
- Sky Bet Club – A space exclusively for the loyal Sky Bet players, where they can grab unique boosts and member-only content, including offers from Sporting Life.
- Yes/No Market – Launched last March, this feature enables bettors to build their own bet. In doing so, the operator asks them to click through a few questions related to their favourite TV shows or sporting event with a Yes or No. Then, the bookmaker gives the player a price to add to their betslip. The service is offered across a broad spectrum of sports and specials.
- Popular Bets – All of players’ favourite selections from the day are displayed under the Popular Bets section. This list includes what events other punters have most betted on in the past 24 hours (usually football and horse racing). Of course, this means you can track all the biggest matches, as well as things like the most popular horse of the day within a couple of clicks. The list is updated in almost real-time and you can search for (and then pick) the ones you find the most interesting and quickly build an accumulator bet.
- GroupBets – The main menu hides a surprise for all sports betting fans, who can now create a squad or group and then invite their friends. This also goes vice versa, which means that bettors may accept an invite from others to join a group. Once the group is formed and every invitee is in, you can start building bets together. As soon as every member has added their picks, the person that sent out the invites adds them to the betslip (they may also leave out some selections if they want to) and share their opinion/ideas via the chat function.
- Sky Bet Club Tracker – It allows you to track your free bets in real-time and is available to Sky Bet Club members only. Opting-in to the Club, punters get a £5 free bet for every £25 they stake in cash every week (T&Cs apply).
Live betting & streaming
In-play betting is one of the strongest cards of Sky Bet, especially considering the operator’s resources and sweeping presence in the UK sports viewing market. So, it comes as no surprise that their live betting service is so well-put-together and solid across the board. Browsing the sports betting platform, players will probably be pleased with the wealth of in-play markets, with live football, tennis, and horse racing being the sports with the most coverage and some of the most competitive odds out there. As soon as you choose the preferred live event, you will have access to handy details, such as odds, stats, and graphic displays of the current state of play. Cash out is also available on a plethora of football markets, along with some tennis, darts, and horse racing betting markets.
Unfortunately, we can’t talk with the same enthusiasm about the offered live streaming services. Not long ago, Sky Bet had a highly competitive and elaborate live streaming section that offered an enormous abundance of events which could be watched on live stream. Given the fact that Sky has TV rights to almost every single popular sport, reducing the live streaming feature to only UK and Irish horse racing is indeed a letdown. One last thing to note is that if you want to watch your favourite horse race, you will have to bet, at least, one pound per race so that you have access to it.
Sky Bet Mobile app
The operator has a dedicated app for players on the go and is available for iOS users and, recently, for Android punters. You may download the app from either the App Store or Google Play respectively and access all of the site’s features and functions, including the Sky Bet new customer offer. To do so, just check out whether a Sky Bet promo code for new customer is required so that you may unlock the Sky Bet welcome bonus.
As for other device users, such as BlackBerry and Windows Phone, they may alternatively use the Sky Bet mobile platform and grab everything from the Sky Bet promo code free bet offer and the current promos to the special functions the bookie has reserved for them (see above). To log in, simply use your portable device’s browser and visit Sky Bet.com.
Both the apps and mobile site are fully optimised and fully functional so that they provide mobile punters the same feel, look, and services of the desktop sibling. Also, details, such as the quick-jump icons at the top of the screen allows bettors to view upcoming races and fixtures without ever feeling crammed or having to endure any lagging.
Finally, among the nice upgrades the app has undergone over time is the ability to link Fantasy Football and Super 6 (two separate Sky Bet apps) back to your main Sky Bet account. The same applies to the expandable menu of icons that helps keep everything neat and organised while also making navigation a breeze. And, let’s not forget the Touch ID function iOS users can set up for super-fast logins.
The bookie offers the most popular funding options that most UK punters like to use, including:
- Visa Electron
- Visa Debit
All transactions are free of charge and protected via SSL encryption. Also, as in 2017, the operator has enabled a fast withdrawals service that enables players to withdraw money almost instantly (under £1500 per transaction). And, although this only applied to customers with a Barclays account, it has now taken larger proportions and is available to all Nationwide bank customers. This includes their debit card holders too.
As for the maximum payout (no deposit limitations whatsoever unless you set them yourself), these are accepted as long as they are under £500,000 for football and horse racing, and below £250,000 on the other sports offered by Sky Bet.
There are various ways to get in touch with the company’s customer support department, such as:
- Phone call (available from 8a.m. to midnight)
- Live chat (24/7 service)
Although customers are given the opportunity to have their questions answered or their issue resolved on the spot via the live chat function, the response time are a bit of a pain for the bookie. According to customers’ reviews, there is quite a long waiting line even when using the live chat service.
Before deciding to contact a company agent via one of the options mentioned above, though, you may want to go through the extensive FAQs section. Some serious work has been done there to catch all the most common (and less frequent) questions and problems a Sky Bet player may have and offer proper guidance.
Final Thoughts: The Verdict
Besides the handy Sky Bet new customer offer that helps kick-start a player’s online sports betting adventures with a £20 Free Bet, Sky Bet manages to lock all eyes on their platform. From the impressive plethora of sports and betting markets to the wealth of exciting features, everything seems to be well-placed, serving punters’ best interest. The mobile options contribute to an enhanced experience, as is the live in-play betting function. Where the bookmaker slightly disappoints is with the reduction of live streaming on select UK & Irish horse races and the slow response times to customers’ inquiries. Overall, though, it is a platform definitely worth checking out.
Sky Bet promo code FAQs
If you feel puzzled about using your Sky Bet promo code or anything else related to it, you can give the following section a read. Chances are your question is answered here.
Is there a Sky Bet promo code currently available?
You can find every single Sky Bet promo code 2019 at the beginning of this review (see the table at the top). However, do come back frequently for the latest promotional codes that may become available.
Who can claim this promo code offer?
The Sky Bet promo code bonus is available only to new players who are over 18 years of age and have never had an account with any Sky products.
Is there a mobile bonus?
For the time being, there is no such offer. However, you may use the mobile app or the mobile site and claim the regular bonuses by simply signing up on your mobile/portable device.
Can I claim this bonus in addition to other existing offers?
According to the Sky Bet general terms and conditions, the welcome bonuses cannot be combined with other promotions.
I can’t seem to obtain the bonus, what should I do?
If you indeed qualify for the offer and you have not received it, check whether you have not placed a qualifying deposit/bet or whether you have not used a Sky Bet promo code (if it was a prerequisite). Or alternatively, ask for the assistance of a company support agent.